All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $70/hr – $80/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
The Senior Financial Analyst supports the financial planning and analysis with respect to various analyses to support the day-to-day operations and strategic plans for the SAP Integration Program.
• Analyze monthly actual financials including comparisons against Plan/Update/LBEs to highlight risks and opportunities.
• Ensure timely and accurate completion of monthly close activities. Prepare key management reports (including monthly actuals) emphasizing historical results, budgets, forecasts and trends.
• Responsible for the planning and reporting process for capital expenditures and projects.
• Meet all financial reporting requirements for the Business Group and Corporate. Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and business policies and procedures.
• Interact with all levels of management including VPs, Directors, and Managers, FP&A, and Accounting COE.
• Perform ad hoc analysis as requested by Program Director or by a Finance.
• Participate on project teams as required.
• Serve as a collaborative business partner to the supported areas and help to identify and drive process development and improvements within the organization.
• B.A/B.S Degree in Finance
• 6-8 years FP&A or Financial reporting
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• SAP General Ledger and SRM experience
• MBA/CPA a plus
Key Leadership Competencies:
• Strong set of analytical skills; high attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to meet tight timelines and balance workload/multiple projects.
• Build effective relationships with peers and cross functionally with business partners to enable higher performance.
• Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement.
• Quick learner and grasps the “essence”; can change course quickly when needed.
• Continually seeks process improvements; challenges the status quo.
• Able to connect unrelated concepts, generates original or unique ideas.
• Initiative and ability to work independently.