All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Required Skills Experience:
• Performs required inspections (visual, dimensional, load tests, etc.) on mechanical, electrical or structural components or systems to ensure conformance with the quality requirements for NASA spacecraft and associated systems, in support of construction, overhaul, integration and repair contracts.
• This job reports to a Supervisor, Inspection and works under general supervision.
• Work is performed within the confines of standardized Company and industry policies, practices and procedures.
• This job has decision-making responsibilities with regard to the acceptance or rejection of work and tests performed and the determination of measuring equipment used.
• The incumbent has the authority to halt work temporarily that would affect the safety of space systems.
• Errors could be critical and adversely affect the Company’s competitive position in the space industry.
• Inspects and performs tests on mechanical, electrical or structural components and assemblies related to spacecraft and subassemblies.
• Inspections vary from close tolerance dimensional checks to general surveillance of the work in progress.