This position will have the ability to work a hybrid work schedule and is required to be onsite at least 2 days per week.
Additionally, the Sunday prior to a payroll run, this role will need to support payroll preparation for approximately four (4) hours.
Job Duties & Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Analyzes, audits, reconciles and resolves complex labor and timekeeping processing and employee payroll issues to ensure smooth labor recording and payroll processing
• Ensures labor and payroll reporting are compliant with company policy, generally accepted accounting principles, and federal, state and IRS regulations
• Researches and interprets federal and state regulatory requirements and resolves tax, withholding, garnishment, and wage/hour issues for labor and payroll processing
• Responds to auditing and regulatory inquiries
• May work with system programmers to achieve solutions or administer company timekeeping system with outside service provider
• Works with employees to resolve labor and payroll issues
• Processes complex spreadsheets for the calculation of additional pay per company policy
• Reconciles General Ledger accounts associated with labor and payroll
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of professional work experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including MS Excel and experience with V-Lookups
• Experience with Shop Floor Time payroll system.
• Experience with Workday HRIS and Service Now
• Payroll audit or processing experience
• Fundamentals of Payroll Certification