All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Primary duties and responsibilities:
• Under close supervision, performs routine technical functions related to the support of development engineering activities such as design, test, checkout, fabrication, modification, and assembly of electronics and Electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, prototype models or specialized test equipment.
• Applications may include analog, digital and/or video type circuits and logic systems.
• Guidance is readily available from superiors.
• Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform routine testing, checkout, troubleshooting, prototype building, environmental testing, and simple developmental engineering tasks.
• Performs routine operational tests and fault isolation on development systems and equipment to ensure conformance with design specifications.
• Diagnoses and isolates malfunctions down to component level.
• Conducts defined engineering tests and collects data as assigned.
• Utilizes routine development or diagnostic equipment including oscilloscope, VOM, DVM, signal generators and similar test apparatus.
• Normally assigned in area such as development, engineering, test equipment design, or the like.
• Excludes those assigned to production test activities.
• Entry Level.
• Excludes trainees with no academic preparation or experience.
• Experience and Training: Electronics training equivalent to 2 years technical trade school or military technical school.