All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $25/hr – $60/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
CATIA V4 or V5 experience
Experience with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
Prior experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings
• Incorporate Engineering Change Notices on F-16 drawings, models and parts lists to reflect customer generated design changes.
• Perform miscellaneous engineering related work for design groups.
• The position requires a working knowledge of general drafting practices and the ability to interpret engineering design drawings, computer models and related engineering bill of materials.
• Requires a working knowledge of both 2D and 3D with a computer-aided design system including solid modeling knowledge.
• Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing based on ASME Y14.5 along with knowledge of ASME Y14.100 Engineering Drawing Practices is preferred.
• This position requires very detail oriented approach with efficient planning, communication and organization skills required.
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment where critical schedules are common and must be met with quality results.