All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Range: $17/hr – $20/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
• Fabricate, modify, repair electrical/electronic systems, and cable/harnesses.
• Obtain assistance from higher labor grade Technicians, Lead or Supervision as needed.
• Use associated equipment and tools to include but not limited to soldering irons, wire strippers, crimpers, multimeters, heat guns, banding equipment and computers.
• Use a wide variety of materials that are dictated by customer requirements.
• Work to Harness Boards, wiring diagrams, schematics, blueprints, specifications, planning instructions and or program requirements as directed.
• Keep own work area clean and orderly.
• Must have previous soldering, cable, and harness assembly experience
• Must show demonstrated experience with stripping and crimping wires for cable and harness assembly