Job Role: WFM Analyst
Responsible for supporting Workforce Management (WFM) application for a medium size Agent Contact Center. This analyst will be supporting the WFM Team, Contact Center Agents, and Leadership with the goal of creating a remarkable impact for our patients and healthcare providers. Position will be responsible for ensuring the right resources are in the right place at the right time to reduce cost, support operational growth, and ensure the appropriate and productive utilization of contact center resources. Applicant will maintain and update Forecast, Agent Schedules, Intraday, Shrinkage, Reporting and supporting real time contact center operations.
Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Documents requirements defines scope and objectives and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. May require an associate degree in a related area and 3+ years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Generally, supports commodity or generic/unspecified skills, such as Application Support, Business Analyst, Compliance Consulting, Domaine SME, SharePoint BSA. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a manager or a team Lead.
Support Contact Center Workforce Management (WFM) processes for Forecasting, Scheduling, intraday, shrinkage and Reporting Analytics to ensuring business goals, objectives, and service level agreements are satisfied.
• Monitor and analyze call and activity volumes vs. available staff and optimize resource schedules to maintain contact center key performance indicators.
• Maintain and update schedules for staff to ensure optimal coverage with the right resources, in the right place, at the right time.
• Develop, analyze, and deliver WFM and Contact Center reports with lessons learned from prior day/week/month.
• Maintain and adjust agent resource assignments ensuring they receive the right calls at the right time.
• Review and approve agent time off and schedule change requests.
• Research and analyze agent schedule adherence issues/concerns and deliver suggestions for improvement.
• Prior medium to large call-center experience required
• Prior WFM administrative and real-time scheduling support
• High school diploma or GED equivalent required
• College degree preferred
• Requires skills in all the following: a) Establishing resource schedules; b) Supporting intraday real-time scheduling activities; c) Identifying and delivering real-time schedule staffing decisions; d) Developing, analyzing, and delivering WFM and contact center reports; e) Maintaining and administering the WFM platform
• Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner (both written and verbal) to all levels of management
• Experience training individuals or groups on new concepts and processes
• Experience coaching agents to drive performance improvement
• Ability to influence and lead others without direct authority
• Innovative problem solver with an attention to detail and a focus on accuracy
• Experience with WFM platforms preferred (i.e. Five9/VO, NICE InContact)
• Contact Center Experience