All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
• Comply with all appropriate policies and procedures to successfully maintain training, safety, GxP, and governmental agency standards.
• Ability to comprehend and accurately process paperwork in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Flexible/agile to work overtime with little to no advance notice.
• Responsible for cross-training in multiple areas of the operation while maintaining a low level of quality mistakes.
• Accurately receive and inspect inbound product/material for infestation, overages, shortages, and damages (OS&D).
• Efficiently and correctly pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is picked.
• Transfers and locates material/product to general storage areas or shipping locations.
• Verify quantity, quality, labeling and address with the customer’s order to ensure outgoing shipments are complete and accurate
• High School Diploma or GED to ensure ability to accurately complete basic math calculations, read and understand training documents, product labeling and warehouse signage written in English.
• Pass medical screening and background checks that may be conducted by local, state, and/or federal authorities.
• Versatile/adaptable to work overtime with little to no advance notice coupled with good multi-tasking skills.
• Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced positive team-oriented environment, with moderate supervision an emphasis on customer satisfaction.
• Familiarity with Microsoft office products, general computer skills and RF scanners.
Ability to comprehend and execute standard problem-solving skills and effectively communicate verbally and written.
Significant Work Activities:
• Capable to lift 50 lbs., and/or more with assistance. Able to bend, reach, stoop, climb, stand and walk for entire shift of 8 hours or more.
• Ability to work in an atmosphere range of 15°C to 30°C (59°F to 86°F).
• Wear required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to complete assigned tasks.
• Operate various types of material handling equipment including but not limited to forklifts, hand tools and other devices operated in a warehouse environment while maintaining the highest level of productivity and accuracy.