All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
– Download, verify and segregate raw materials, shipping components and miscellaneous materials at the time they are received in the warehouse.
– Generates the necessary labels according to the inventory system to identify all the materials that are received.
– Prepares, palletizes and identifies the materials to be located.
– Transfers palletized material to the location arranged in general storage areas.
– Registers and locates materials to specific locations in the inventory control systems.
– Dispatch components for production orders according to current production itinerary and dispatch miscellaneous materials seized by the manufacturing, weighing, packing and support departments.
– Prepares the clearance documentation and executes the transactions in the inventory control.
– Locate returned materials from the manufacturing areas. Transport materials from one building to another using a closed box truck.
– Participates in conjunction with the accounting department in the physical inventory counting.
– Handles the destruction of obsolete, rejected or expired materials.
– Receives, inspects and discharges solvent tanks in the designated area.
– High School Diploma
– 1 year of experience in material handling, and / or functional warehouse areas (receipt, storage, dispatch, shipment).
– Experience in the warehouse area, shipping procedure, handling and dispatch.
– Experience in driving and inspecting forklifts (electric or manual) and material handling.
– Driver’s license and experience in driving forklifts.
– Basic math skills.
– Basic knowledge in computerized systems and knowledge of good manufacturing practices and safety regulations.
– Basic verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish.
– Ability to work under a minimum of supervision in an environment of multiple and changing priorities, where the employee may be attending more than one functional area and need to rotate from one area to another according to the needs of the business