***Wire Harness Technicians ***
- Performs a variety of duties in the electronic, mechanical, electromechanical, and/or optical areas. Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems. Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions. Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format. Performs calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed; prepares prescribed compounds and solutions. Exclude technicians working in production or quality assurance.
- Experience with test instrumentation (accelerometers, thermocouples, and strain gauges).
- IPC 620/Cable Harness-Soldering
- Basic knowledge of test equipment (DITMO, O-scope, etc.)
- Prior experience/certifications in industries specific to the job description