Job Title Technician
Duration Expected to be 10 Months contract with possibility of extension
Location Aloha OR 97078
- Manufacturing Technicians operate complex equipment and analytical tools in a ESD environment. Multi-tasked responsibilities include non-standard processing and problem-solving, as well as actual processing of state-of-the-art device.
- Primary job duties are to maximize output using constraint management Techniques while sustaining process, equipment issues, training and cross training cluster members while building a self-sustaining cluster team.
- Good problem-solving ability is a must. Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities as well as supporting team activities.
- Basic math skills are required. Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must.
- Computer Systems: Computer Literacy, MS word, excel, PPT, Email
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.