All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: 31.68/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
Job description :
• Candidates should have some laboratory-type or chemical handling experience, familiarly with documentation, be comfortable following calibration and standard operating procedures, and be able to reliably follow safety procedures and protocols.
• A desire for learning is critical and strongly encouraged in this complex environment.
• High school diploma/general education degree (GED) with at least 1 year laboratory experience or Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree in STEM related field.
• Experience with chemical handling, basic plumbing, mechanical power tools and electrical systems.
• Ability to lift 50lbs, work on a lab floor, and stand for prolonged periods of time.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Experience in electrochemical systems and/or chemical lab environments executing test scripts on complex systems
• Experience in Mechanical Assembly, Electrical Assembly, or Assembly Testing in a manufacturing environment
• Experience following written and verbal procedures, updating laboratory SOPs and identifying areas of improvement.
• Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma principles and experience with implementation of associated tools eg 5s, Kaizen etc