This position is a technical writing expert, responsible for creating documentation (including presentation and videos) to support client Mobility Architecture and Engineering
- Create documentation about technical subjects for technical and nontechnical audiences
- Create scripts for video tutorials
- Tests and updates existing documentation
- Create infographics and screenshot markups
- Adherence in-house style and branding guides
- Work with Change Management to develop user guides and documentation
- Write, edits, and modify existing or outdated documentation or instructions
- Collect user data and feedback to determine areas of documentation that need revision and updating.
- Develop User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) documentation and videos
- Create and modify user and support knowledge articles
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure
- manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
- Ability to write user-friendly and engaging copy about highly technical subjects.
- Ability to understand and accurately translate technical information for a general audience.
- Excellent problem-solving ability and attention to detail
- Familiarity M365 tools (SharePoint, Excel, PowerBI.)
- Familiarity with ServiceNow
- BA in English, writing, communications, or curriculum development
- Strong written communication skills.
- 2-3 years of technical writing experience.