All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Responsibilities: Talent Acquisition Business Partner 2 – Part-Time (32 hours per week)
• Provides full-life cycle recruiting, to include: screening, qualifying, interviewing and managing candidate relationships while advising hiring managers through the assessment and selection process.
• Accurately assesses candidates for cultural, competency and skill fit, quickly synthesizes candidate and hiring manager feedback and routinely pre-closes candidates to ensure high acceptance rates.
• Acts as a business partner by advising hiring managers on effective interviewing techniques and collaborates with others throughout the organization to ensure a smooth process and meeting required business objectives.
• Possesses the business acumen to influence key stakeholders, develop trusting relationships and effects business outcomes.
• Effectively leverages other functional areas as well as utilizes data and market intelligence when advising the business and executing staffing strategies.
• Understands and adheres to compliance, diversity and talent acquisition processes.
• Exhibits the actions and behaviours that demonstrate the Leadership Characteristics.
• This is a virtual opportunity and candidate can work from any US based location.