: Acculogic FLS980, Acculogic X‘Matic, Debug, Fabrication, Flying Probe Testing, i3070, In-Circuit Test Fixture Design, Test Development
: Grand Prairie
: 15 months contract with possible extension
Pay Rate: $62/hr
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
• Experienced System Integration/Test Senior Engineer as contractor in the department responsible for Integration Test and Evaluation.
• New Test Systems are being developed in support of missile production.
• Responsible for conducting in-circuit testing development on Acculogic FLS980 flying probe test bench.
• Responsible for learning the process to plan and prepare for CCA testing, including reviewing schematics, modeling the test fixtures, working with technicians to build and assemble the test fixtures, integrating tests, running the test, resolving discrepancies with CCA designers.
• Able to complete tasks per established schedule and demonstrate a pragmatic approach to solving problems.
materials; aids machine operators by lifting heavy objects by hand or by use of power hoist.
• Able to work long hours packing up all materials that are brought down to shipping department
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.