All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Range: $30/hr – $32/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
• Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems.
• Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints.
• Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
• Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems.
• Coordinates subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organizations.
• Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance.
• Writes discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering (Associate’s degree okay)
• Desired: Industry experience. lessons learned
• Soft Skills (1 year)
• Technical Skills in Electronic Testing, Electronics, ability to read Electrical Schematics (1-2 years)