All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
The Sr. IT PM will develop, execute and manage the Agile Team using the Agile Methodology Framework within the defined scope. Manage a multitude of interrelated tactics within the constraints of human and financial resources and changing priorities to ensure the successful completion of the deliverable defined by Agile Team Owner. Partner with business sponsors/key stakeholders to confirm success criteria. Responsible for the overall delivery consisting of large concurrent tactics which are managed by multiple SMEs representing various Team. Establish and ensure transparent reporting of status, issues, risks, and financials.
• Agile Methodology – experience as a Scrum Master / Agile Project Manager with applying Scrum principles and practices
• Soft Skills
• Verbal and written Communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Tech Savvy – Knowledgeable in latest and cutting-edge technologies
• Initiate and Plan Agile Team: Works with business and IT management to establish and gain consensus on Agile Team goals, objectives, financials and deliverables. Responsible for building the plan and resource needs to accomplish the scope. Responsible for working directly with Agile Team owner, Architects, Development leads and SME’s in tactic planning, maintaining deliverable backlog, retrospective meetings and more
• Agile Team Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect the working with business and IT management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure performance to assure the tactics are progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
• Executing and Closing: Co-ordinate with various SMEs and teams in developing and executing a plan ensuring that authorized resources are obtained to make certain that all activities are performed. Gather lessons learned and obtain final approval from Agile Team Owner, Sponsor and critical Stakeholders.
• Agile Team Communication: Communicate progress by producing reports to provide timely and accurate status and decision support information to Agile Team, business, and IT management. Makes recommendations based on current status to resolve issues and manage risks.
• Resource and Agile Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure business needs are addressed through proactive priority management with business and IT management. Motivates and mentors project managers across the work streams.
• Quality Management: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and functional policies and procedures.
• Decisions: Make decisions that impact Agile Team level activities. Influences or has final decision authority for Agile Team budget.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, Information Systems/Computer Science or related discipline.
• Experience: At least 3 years of demonstrated experience in managing projects and programs
• Proven SmartSheet, SharePoint, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills are required.
• Experience and expertise in using Jira, Workfront and confluence or related tools.
• PgMP/PMP Certification
• Agile CSM Certification
• PPM Tool experience
• Pharmaceutical experience
• Master’s degree in business, IT