All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Work Schedule: 9/80 work schedule
• The Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer provides process oversight support during the software development life-cycle of various mission flights.
• They will represent Mission Assurance on various projects, to ensure all necessary software development life-cycle activities are properly performed by the software development and verification teams.
• The candidate will develop, modify, apply, and maintain standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
• Develops overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives.
• Ensures that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives and/or contract.
• Reviews software design, change specifications, and plans against contractual and/or process requirements.
• Reviews include applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques, and methodologies.
• In the Software Quality role, the successful candidate will perform product and process audits including evaluating and approving software documents and software change requests, participating in design model/code table top reviews, witnessing formal software installations and formal software testing, and performing software process audits throughout the life-cycle.
• This is a mission assurance / product and process auditing role and not a software development nor software test development role.
• Successful candidate should be process oriented and understand program tailoring.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies is required.
• BS Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent with 2-5 years’ experience or higher
• Please no Software Verification applicants – see our definition of software quality above
• Ability to interact with internal and external customers through email, face to face meetings and phone communication
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Knowledge of C/C++ and/or Java with understanding of software development lifecycle to perform product audits
• Linux experience required
• Position performs software product and process audits – it is NOT a software verification / test case development position