We are looking for a developer to support this effort, convert apps to new platforms, and innovate archive strategies for systems to be retired. The selected candidate will work independently as well as be a team player.
Telecommuting is an option, however, some travel may be required.
• Support existing custom applications written in Java, WebLogic and/or ColdFusion
• Convert existing Java, WebLogic and/or ColdFusion applications to Oracle APEX
• Support the archiving projects which require reverse engineering existing applications
• Work with Customer Relations Managers (CRM) Project Managers and Analysts to gather technical requirements
• Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
• Basic understanding of functional and object oriented programming
• Basic understanding of HTTP
• Basic understanding of Oracle database platform, Microsoft Access, and SQL server
• Create SQL queries for data mapping
• Solid communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Advanced level of experience creating technical requirements
• Four year degree in software engineering, computer science or information technology/information systems or equivalent experience