The Jr. Project Manager is an integral member of the project team, responsible for coordinating projects of varying size and complexity.
This role will work closely with the Portfolio Managers to support the Portfolio Management team to oversee key functional, reporting and administrative tactics, including, but not limited to:
- Work closely and support the Project Portfolio Management team in varying projects and processes.
- Reporting in Smart sheet for project data charts/metrics to aid in the analysis or review of data integrity
- Enhancements to Smart sheet to provide simplification and efficiencies.
- Adds/controls/monitors licensing for Smart sheet.
- Create Smart Sheet Dashboards for user groups.
- Utilize Smart sheet conditional formatting and automation to accurately reflect the project data.
- Ensure accurate and consistent data and reporting.
- •Work with supplier contracts to ensure a smooth and effective process. Create shopping carts in SRM.
- Proven work experience as a Project manager or similar role.
- Smart sheet Certification or 1-5 years’ experience required
- Experience in SRM.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong collaborative working relationships and team working skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Applications (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) required
- BA in Business Administration or equivalent experience