All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Work Schedule: 7 to 3:30 Monday-Friday
As a healthcare warehouse representative, you will be responsible for reviewing assigned orders for picking and shipping. We’re seeking empathetic, energetic employees who have a knack for hands-on work. This position is perfect for someone who is looking to transition from the retail world to a healthcare environment; or for someone with a healthcare background looking to leave the clinical tasks for personalized home healthcare.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Selecting the proper part number and packing orders securely
• Meeting required numbers of orders per hour/day
• Communicating with Center personnel to coordinate shipments
• Receiving all vendor shipments
• Storage, Stocking, Rotation of inventory
• Maintain a courteous, professional attitude toward all contacts, including patients, caregivers, customers, and staff
• Maintain a good appearance, attired according to the standards of the operating unit
• Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 120 pounds
• Must be able to stand in one position for an extended amount of time
• Must be able to work pushcarts and hand carts
• Must be 18 years of age to operate a forklift
• Basic computer knowledge