: Aircraft modification, Countersinking, Huck Bolts, Precision Drilling, Sheet Metal
, South Carolina
: 8 Months Contract with Possible Extensions
Pay Rate: $35/hr – $38/hr , the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
• Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs both internal and external aircraft structures and surfaces for aircraft modification in accordance with technical manuals, engineering drawings, and FAA regulations.
• Production structural component build-up to include- Precision Drilling, Countersinking, Reaming, and installing various fasteners (rivets, Hi-loks, and Huck Bolts) all work is completed in accordance with engineering drawings, or technical references
• Must have a minimum of 6 years Sheet metal structural experience to include precision drilling, countersinking, and reaming.
• Must be able and willing to work any shift 1st, 2nd Mon-Thurs or Weekend shift Thurs-Sunday
• No personal tools required
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.