All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
This is a teleworking role with on-site opportunities.
Candidates must have demonstrated expertise using python and Django to develop innovative solutions, with proven skills in the design/architecture, development, configuration, and administration of dynamic, data-driven python/Django applications, and strong knowledge of best-practices for Django application design and development.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field and a minimum of 5 years of related technical experience.
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience as a full-stack engineer developing mobile-responsive web applications using python and Django
• Minimum of 2+ years of hands-on experience with the following technologies:
• Database: MySQL and NoSQL
• Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP), with a working knowledge of systems and networking
• Experience designing, building, and maintaining API platforms (REST or web services)
• Demonstrated experience with test-driven development frameworks and code-deployment best practices and technologies
• Experience with Linux system administration, and basic Apache webserver configuration
• Experience working in an agile environment (daily standups, accountability for own tasks, talking to a business owner)
• Experience shipping production-quality code
• Experience with federated authentication (OAuth or SAML)
• Fluent with industry-standard software products, with the ability to rapidly acquire skills in new products as needed
• Proficient with Subversion and/or Git
• Ability to independently organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities.
• Strong service orientation with a keen attention to detail
• Experience working within academia or an educational technology setting
• Experience integrating python apps with Salesforce APIs
• DevOps experience
• Solid communication skills with the ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences