Shift Timings : 11 pm-7 am Thursday-Sunday
• The Security Guard maintains Secure Environment For Customers And Employees by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting authorized entry; restraining trespassers; sounding alarms; directing drivers.
• Secures premises by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting authorized entry; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
• Obtains security and rescue help by reporting irregularities; sounding alarms.
• Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
• Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
• Keeps security equipment operating by following operating instructions and established procedures; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
• Contributes to security and organization success by welcoming related, different, and new requests; helping others accomplish job results.
• Ability to properly resolve crisis situations
• Basic computer skills required
• Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English
• Drivers License and personal vehicle required
• Punctual and reliable
• Good interpersonal skills
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Security experience a plus