All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
• Maintain awareness of the latest critical information security vulnerabilities, threats, and exploits
Provide guidance on existing and emerging threats in the web and mobile application space as they apply within the Client environment
• Facilitate application demonstration sessions with developers and application owners to educate the Application Security team on application functionality prior to performing technical security assessments
Assist in conducting and facilitating security reviews, as directed by senior team members, throughout the application development lifecycle, including tasks such as:
• Performing and improving security assessments for Client applications across the enterprise
• Documenting application security vulnerabilities within Client’s tracking system
• Communicating vulnerabilities to application stakeholders
• Assist in communicating technical application security concepts to customers, including developers, architects, and managers
• Assist in training customer staff on application security and remediation of application security code defects
• Identify enhancements to tools, standards, and processes; provide input into policies and procedures, and contribute to the implementation and refinement of the strategy for the Application Risk program on a global basis
• 1-2 years of direct enterprise-level software development experience in any of the following:
• .Net Framework (C#, VB, ASP)
• Web Applications (N-Tier)
• Mobile/Application Services
• 1-2 years of direct application security and/or security developer experience
• Demonstrate knowledge of web application vulnerabilities and web application business logic flaws and threats
• Demonstrate understanding of application architectures and technology, including web applications, mobile technology, data encryption, and identity and access management.
• Hands-on Experience with manual vulnerability testing and static code analysis is strongly desired.
• Experience with tools such as Burp Suite, ZAP Proxy, Metasploit, and other open-source security tools
• Must have an understanding of security controls such as Authentication, Authorization, Access Control, Cryptography, and Network Protocols along with security standards: OWASP Top 10, SANS 25, NIST, and CVE
• Written and verbal communication skills are critical
• Adept at communicating concepts to diverse audiences with varying skill sets
• Certification such as OSCP, OSWE, or ECSA is a plus
The ideal candidate must have prior experience leading manual web and mobile application security penetration tests within an enterprise environment and working with application stakeholders to discuss vulnerabilities and remediation options.