All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for providing on-going administration of all aspects of the domestic relocation programs as well as supporting RFP initiatives, development of appropriate enterprise policies, procedures and processes.
• Accountable for the delivery of a high level of customer service adequately reflecting the Corporate culture and supporting program strategies, timely initiation of relocation services
• Manage exceptions to policy as appropriate per FAR/IRS guidelines
• Execution of benefit delivery requires partnerships with internal departments and external service providers: Staffing, Payroll, Accounting, Procurement, Information Systems, Household Goods Carriers and other external service providers to ensure compliance with program specifications, relocation policies, procedures and FAR/IRS regulations
• Assists management team with special projects such as benchmark studies/analysis of industry trends. Will be required to provide full relocation counseling and information in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Responsible for development and delivery of in-house training sessions to educate business partners and support top performance standards related to the domestic relocation function
• BA/BS degree or equivalent
• 6 years’ experience in Human Resources including Corporate relocation, domestic relocation, service industry relocation or combination.
• Requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational, planning and execution skills
• Able to effectively communicate decisions to employees/new hires and service provider
• Ability to travel domestically
• CRP and GMS designations
• Knowledge of homesale processes (BVO/GBO)
• Background in Real Estate is a plus
• Strong Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint