• Provides nursing services and first aid to employees or persons who become ill or injured at work facilities.
• Delivers OSHA and job/site required surveillance program services such as hearing conservation or biological monitoring to employee populations in collaboration with appropriate functional teams.
• Maintains accurate recordkeeping in compliance with OSHA requirements; provides health promotion and disease prevention strategies; provides counseling, health education and training programs as applicable.
• Must be a Registered Nurse (RN).
• May work with industrial toxicology and/or hygienists to recognize environmental factors and/or stresses in or from the workplace that may cause sickness, impaired health, or discomfort among the workers.
• Seeking a nurse with occupational medical experience.