All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
These positions all have flexible work locations so they can either be fully remote or based out of one of our major sites of San Diego, CA, El Segundo, CA, Melbourne, FL, Clearfield, UT, or Palmdale, CA.
The work schedule is a 9/80 schedule.
The Recruiting Assistant will be responsible for supporting a team of recruiters hiring a variety of positions. The successful candidate should have experience working in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task, exceptional organizational skills, and a detail-oriented process focus. The person hired into this role must be a goal oriented, motivated, self-starter with a desire to learn and contribute to a team environment. This position is a great development opportunity for someone who wants to learn and grow within the Talent Acquisition organization.
Responsibilities of this role will include but are not limited to:
• Support the Talent Acquisition (TA) team with recruiting assistance, primarily scheduling candidate interviews
• Interview logistics: schedule video, phone, and in-person interviews, candidate coordination and travel, hiring manager invitation calendaring and candidate confirmation emails
• Events logistics: planning and coordinating recruiting events including career fairs, invitationals, and interview days
• Support the TA team with general Talent Acquisition support
• Assist the team with internal audits and data requests
• High School diploma or equivalent and at least 4 years of additional education and/or at least 4 years of HR, talent acquisition, or relevant administrative experience
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal (oral and written) communication skills
• Experience in a team environment providing support to a diverse customer base with a demonstrated commitment to providing excellent customer service
• Experience managing competing demands while still meeting critical deadlines
• Learn quickly and proactively seek out answers to questions
• Prior experience scheduling interviews for a large organization highly preferred
• Familiar with Microsoft Outlook calendar functionality
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR/Business field
• Prior experience working with Workday Recruiting
• Prior experience in Human Resources or Talent Acquisition
• Comfort and experience working in different systems