All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Roles and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Researching market conditions and industry trends as it relates to our competitors to assist in decision-making and marketing positions.
• Utilizing professional networks to source candidates for active requisitions.
• Sourcing candidates from a variety of sources, with a strong emphasis on LinkedIn, Entelo, Hiretual Clearancejobs.com, Indeed.com, social media, and search engines. Google Chrome, Google X-ray, advanced Boolean searching strings, and niche job boards.
• Using social networking mediums (i.e. LinkedIn groups and other online forums) to promote employment brand messaging that drives traffic to open roles by establishing and promoting positive relationships.
• Utilizing Avature CRM to track day-to-day sourcing activity and the Workday candidate management systems.
• Supporting events-based sourcing, focused invitational events, and targeted career fairs.
• Attracting cleared talent to the company and having a knowledge base of security clearance.
• Ensuring data integrity of the candidate management database.
• Extensive data mining of various social media to identify candidate profiles – Support Recruiting team throughout the recruiting process.
• Conducting phone screens to pre-qualify qualified candidates, and maintaining candidate contact.
Basic Qualifications for Principal Level:
• Bachelor’s degree and six years of sourcing and/or full-cycle recruiting experience; or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Experience with sourcing technical talent across various engineering disciplines (Systems, Software, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Cyber, and Nuclear Surety, Radiation Effects).
• Experience sourcing using LinkedIn Recruiter and Clearancejobs.
• Open to remote, would prefer talent in and around the Denver Aurora or Colorado Springs area. Highly value those who have sourced cleared, technical, or Engineering talent. Background in Aerospace, Defense or Tech is greatly appreciated.