All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
• Inspects purchased parts and materials for conformity to standards, specifications, and processing requirements.
• Inspects for proper identity and dimensions using such measuring devices as micrometers, gauges, and calipers.
• Visually inspects for obvious defects or damage such as corrosion, cracks, dents, scratches, and pits.
• Verifies specifications using purchase orders, blueprints, drawing or inspection instructions, and checklists.
• Makes pass/fail decisions on inspected goods.
• Maintains records of results.
• Inspections may involve compound angles or three-dimensional