All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Purchasing Agent / Data Analyst PSM OMI Support
Describes the primary goals, objective or function or outputs of this position.
The Purchasing Agent / Data Analyst works on the definition and resolution of known problems in value, invoice discrepancies, quality, feasibility, and specifications in the procurement of goods and services while contributing cost savings and other value added activity to support customer needs and expectations. This position interfaces with suppliers and Client employees at levels up to and including Vice Presidents in the businesses they service. This interface is to confirm, follow up and resolve any nonconformance’s to the order requirements.
• Participate in invoice resolution in regards to changing purchase orders as needed.
• Participates in purchasing compliance reviews
• Acts as an interface for purchasing internal customers regarding PO status
• Encourages and develops positive relationships between key internal clients and suppliers
• Identifies and elevates conflict to facilitate resolution.
• Responsible for compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of the purchasing process (e.g. Purchasing policies and procedures, SAP S4Hana/SRM, and vendor master management) plus clear and concise written and verbal communications.
• Works collaboratively within team environment
• High School diploma required. Two or more years college, business school equivalent or equivalent job experience is desired.
• 3+ years total combined minimum years of experience required in areas such as Purchasing, Accounts Payable, accounting, Customer Service, Materials Planning, Supply Chain, Finance, or other business related experience.
• Experience and working knowledge of SAP ECC R3 or S4Hana is desired or equivalent ERP system.
• Demonstrates critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
• Computer applications (word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations).
• Planning and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Key Stakeholders: Purchasing Agents, Category Managers, Managers and Directors, Internal Purchasing customers, suppliers.