•Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Quality Management: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
•Initiate and Plan IT Projects: Works with business and IT management to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives and deliverables.
•Project Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect projects working with division and cross divisional management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget
•Executing and Closing Projects: Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed. Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
•Project Communication: Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Division, Cross Division and Executive management. Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues.
•Resource and Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities. Supervises, motivates and mentor cross-functional /cross divisional project team of project managers, business analysts, developers, and validation analysts.
• Minimum of 5 Years’ experience in IT project management, business systems analysis, or deployment, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience managing Infrastructure projects.
• Total Combined Experience: 5 – 10+ years
• Experience with Software Life Cycle (SLC) process phases including risk and impact assessment for software testing, pilot and production deployments.
• Skilled in problem solving, research, quantitative reporting analysis and analytical working techniques
• Compilation and analysis of desktop inventory data and metrics
• Expertise in analytical tools such as MS Excel
• Experience with Clarity PPM tool and MS Project
• Familiarity with Organization Change Management or change management certification.
• Experience in Pharmaceutical or highly regulated quality environment preferred
• PMP Certification.
• Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
• ITIL Certification
MS Excel for data/quantitative report analysis