All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
$70/hr – $80/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws.
The Project manager/Business Analyst (PM/BA) will be responsible for developing project management procedures, analyzing processes, and ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of project deliverables, following specifications and requirements to meet the highest satisfaction for the business.
The c will manage project resources, delegate tasks to project staff, set deadlines, and coordinate with the business for regular updates and suggest strategic adjustments as needed. They will mitigate potential risks and manage changes during the project execution, maintaining the quality of the outputs, and balancing costs to meet the budget goals.
• Initiate and Plan Project: Works with business and IT management to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives, financials and deliverables. Responsible for building the plan and resource needs to accomplish the scope.
• Project Control: Assess the degree to which changes to scope, issues and risks will affect the project working with business and IT management and sponsor to gain agreement for resolution. Measure performance to assure the project is progressing as compared to original plan and budget.
• Executing and Closing Project: Develops and executes a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are performed. Leads team in delivering project scope. Gather lessons learned and obtain final project approval from sponsor and stakeholders.
• Project Communication: Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate program status and decision support information to project teams, business, and IT management. Makes recommendations based on current project status to resolve issues and manage risks.
• Resource and Team Management: Coordinate resources to ensure project needs are addressed and effectively assign tasks and deliverables to team members based upon their abilities. Motivates project team in order to deliver project outcomes.
• Quality Management: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and functional policies and procedures.
• Decisions: Make decisions that impact project level activities. Influences or has final decision authority for project budget.
• Financial Control: Develops and manages a financial plan with multi-million dollar spend. Tracks actual spend, accruals, proactively creates spend estimates on a regular basis (at least monthly) and coordinates estimates and invoices with project vendors, in order to maintain spend at +/- 10% of the overall project budget.
• Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring: Identifying stakeholders, defining activities, planning and estimation activities, developing metrics, monitoring the work
• Elicitation: Prepare for elicitation, conduct elicitation activities, document and confirm requirements
• Requirements Analysis: Prioritize, organize, specify, model, verify, validate requirements, document assumptions and constraints
• Requirements Management and Communication: Manage product scope, manage traceability, maintain reuse, package and communicate requirements
• Enterprise Analysis: Define business need, assess capability gaps, determine solution approach, define solution scope, define business case
• Bachelor’s degree in business, Information Systems/Computer Science or related discipline.
• Proven Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word skills are required.
• 5-10 years of experience in project management
• Experience managing SDLC projects
• PMP Certification
• PPM Tool experience
• Pharmaceutical experience
• Experience managing projects to deliver or enhance validated systems
• Budget management
• Schedule management
• Capture High level requirements and business process for new automation demand
• Experience managing ambiguity
• Manage multiple workstreams for an Agile project
• Project Management application experience
• (preference given for Clarity experience)
• Demand management experience a plus?
Preferred Technology exp.
• Clarity PPM application
• Service Now