• Looking for a project manager to lead, track, and manage a large data migration project which will move research scientists from legacy computer systems to high-performance compute.
• The project will involve multidisciplinary scientists across 4 different pharmaceutical research and development locations.
• Working with teams from IT (Information Technology), data science, bioinformatics, computational chemistry, and multiple therapeutic areas to ensure equal access and fair resource allocation.
• Knowledge of high-performance compute is helpful, but not required. Knowledge of managing data migrations across multiple stakeholders is essential. The right candidate will provide a big-picture perspective to drive on-time and smooth data migrations.
Years of experience/education and/or certifications required
• Bachelor’s degree (business, management, project management, or similar). PMI-ACP qualification is a plus.
• 5+ years of related experience in project management, planning, and tracking
Top 3-5 skills requirements
• Experience + understanding of data migration projects
• Experience working with scientific stakeholders in Pharma / Biopharma
• Proficiency with project management tools (Jira, Smartsheet)
• Ability to demonstrate leadership: lead meetings, drive issues to conclusion, problem solve
Hard and soft skills necessary
• Excellent knowledge of project management software
• Expert organizational and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership, relationship-building expertise, leading virtually
• Open, creative, problem-solving mindset