||Up to 10 months with possible Extension
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work cross-functionally across multiple programs, supporting various projects as needed.
- Support onboarding and tracking for academia and community programs.
- Regularly communicate with external members/partners to inquire about ongoing activities, support needed and follow up on outstanding deliverables, etc.
- Schedule and attend meetings with external members/partners, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Keep track of member/partner activities.
- Work with internal stakeholders to regularly update landing pages on program website.
- Write and format monthly program newsletters.
- Coordinate and follow up with internal and/or external stakeholders on scheduled project deliverables.
- Support the management of oneAPI events as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (requirement)
- Computer Science, Software Engineer, Business Administration, or other technology-related field of study
- 3-5+ years’ experience in project/program management, technical marketing, sales, business dev
- Support APJ/EMEA time zone 4 hours a week
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple parallel projects and competing priorities.
- Experience in working cross-functionally across teams
- Experience in creating PowerPoint decks
- Located locally based on experience
- Dishoarding/visualization on program health metrics
- Be willing to learn about oneAPI technologies
- Stakeholder/relationship management skills