All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
At a minimum, the Project Manager shall:
• Provide project management, including coordination of tasks, project schedules, and other project management activities for FX projects and initiatives that support FX Administration’s strategic plan, FX Governance, process improvements, and overall success of the FX project.
• Assists with quality control and consolidating of the various FX vendor project schedules in Project Online.
• Assists in managing the vendor engagement for the transition of Project Online to the agency’s environment and related reporting, access, and security.
• Assemble project plans and team’s work assignments, direct and monitor work efforts on a daily basis, identify resource needs, perform quality review; and escalate functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
• Track key project milestones. Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
• Provides support to the Enterprise Project Management Office (EPMO) and interfaces with FX module vendors, the FX Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) vendor, and the Strategic Enterprise Advisory Services vendor as well as internal and external project sponsors and stakeholders to support FX development.
• Provides business analysis for assigned projects.
• Analyzes project management deliverables for accuracy.
• Assist in the capture and dissemination of Change Requests, Risks, Action Items, Decisions, and Lessons Learned (CRAIDL) in the project’s repository as required.
• Oversee development and disseminate recording of meeting agenda(s), decision point documentation and meeting summaries for all project Teams, as applicable.
• Coordinate completion of work with team members including any other Agency, FX, or third-party vendors to implement the system improvements and/or new systems, as necessary.
Key Staff Responsibilities and Qualifications, below:
• Five (5) years of professional experience managing significant IT projects using the Project Management Institutes’ current Project Management Body of Knowledge.
• Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Project Online is required.