All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
• The BME Program Coordinator is responsible for managing all activities of the PhD and Master’s Graduate Programs and is the primary resource for graduate student interactions within the programs.
• Serve as a key resource to Graduate Program Directors of Graduate Studies (DGS) for BME PhD and Master’s programs and the Directors for the Center for BME in matters relating to graduate program activities including academic and student activities, faculty trainers, administrative support, committee support, Center for BME activities (CBME),and interdepartmental support.
• Serve as a primary point of contact for graduate students; counsels and/or mentors students, faculty members, and other graduate admin staff in areas such as: recruitment, admission, academics, degree progress, completion rates, professional development, employment, and administrative functions.
• In addition, provides personalized counseling to students on topics such as: financial aid, employment, housing, transportation, insurance, etc.
• Maintain the BME graduate program websites, as well as an electronic tracking system to assess and evaluate graduate program effectiveness, student retention, grade point average,
and academic outcomes.
• Develop and maintain key relationships with University partners.
• Microsoft Office Programs, Gmail, Google docs/sheets/forms/etc., Smart Phones, Web based tools, Coeus, InfoEd, Banner, FileMaker, WorkDay, Adobe Acrobat Pro, and a willingness to use new and virtual technology to provide effective and efficient products to constituency
• Willingness and interest to continue learning, strong customer-focus, customer service orientation and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Knowledge of University systems and policies highly desirable
• Strong organizational, administrative, and time management skills.
• Ability to manage confidential personal, business/financial data and information
•Effective communication skills-both oral and written-to elicit and communicate information
•Ability to analyze data and to prepare /present clear, informative, and concise materials.
• Works independently and as a team member.