All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $24.91/hr – $32.78/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
• Intermediate typing skills
• Strong time management skills
• Plans, prepares, issues and controls production schedules and coordinates with material requirements
to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials timed to meet production requirements.
• Advises management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production
problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials and services are provided as needed.
• Schedules equipment and personnel, confirms material supply and demands, prepares work orders or
purchase requests for the production or purchase of components or parts based on a master
production schedule, shop load and inventory requirements.
• Coordinates interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, traffic, etc.;
schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and
requests for shipping orders.
• Knowledge Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
• General application of concepts, and principles.
• Demonstrates the skill and ability to perform moderately, complex professional tasks.