All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Under the Operations Associate Director’s supervision, the Operations Support Specialists’ primary focus but not limited to, is managing contracts request, resolving vendor payment disputes, managing interpersonal relationships and communication, and investigating/following up on vendor issues.
● Review contract-related backup documentation to ensure completeness, accuracy, and compliance.
● Submission of new contract request through Client Buy Smart Tool
● Tracks and manages status and identifies risks to achieving project timeline
● Work with Accounts Payable and Buy Smart Concierge Team to resolve invoice & purchase order issues
● Update the ADL internal websites with Procurement, Finance, Legal, and IT policies and procedures.
● Liaison between the Business team, Buy Smart Concierge & Procurement
● Helps improve the contracting process by taking a step back, analyzing the process, identifying the bottlenecks, quantifying the issue, recommending solutions, and implementing them
● Support Business Teams with an ad-hoc request
● Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed by the ADL Leadership
● Procurement experience or understanding of the fundamentals of Procure to Pay
● The ability to work efficiently both independently and in fast-paced, collaborative team environments
● Exceptional attention to detail while prioritizing tasks, ability to multi-task, respond effectively to time-sensitive inquiries and be proactive in the procurement process
● Excellent verbal and written communication, personnel management skills, and ability to establish and maintain good rapport with people at all levels of the organization
● Strong problem-solving, multi-tasking, and analytical skill
● Responsible for providing procurement process training, guidance, and direction to the team
● Ability to thrive under pressure
● Expertise in Microsoft and Google suites of products
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field of study
● 2+ years of experience in Procurement.