All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
• Minimum of 8 to 10 years work experience in project management, portfolio management, strategic planning, and application support
• Experience in managing projects in the Infrastructure, Operations, and Security space.
• Highly motivated with strong organizational and communication skills.
• Broad awareness of ITIL processes, IT industry and IT maturity models
• Expert working knowledge and hands-on experience with project and portfolio management processes and tools (e.g., Clarity)
• Demonstrable knowledge of application development, implementation, and IT support best practices
• Ability to work cross functionality to achieve performance improvement objectives
• Track record of driving deliverables to conclusion and managing issues within a team
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally
• Ability to prepare content suitable for executive level presentations.
• Strong data analytical abilities to derive and communicate data metrics & trends
• Ability to effectively navigate a highly matrixed organization
• Solid influencing skills, business, financial and technical acumen
• Experience with stakeholder management
• Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry strongly preferred
• Fluent in PPM Products (i.e. Clarity), as well as Microsoft Office Suite of products
• PMP Certification a plus