All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
• Supervise the installation, repair, assembly and maintenance of water, sewage, drainage, air, gas and vacuum systems and all plumbing-related equipment ensuring compliance with codes, department instructions, work schedules and quality standards.
• Looking for someone with at least 7 years of experience in plumbing in a commercial or industrial environment. They would prefer a Master plumbing license if possible. This person also needs experience leading a crew of at least 4-5 people. Any union experience would also be helpful.
• Plumbing license, 7 year plumbing experience, supervisory experience, familiarity with union/CBA setting, technology skills (iphone, computer, software)
• High School/GED
• Technology such as software, email, iphone, ipad, desktop computer.
• Team player, leader
• Licensed plumber, preferably master plumber supervisory experience leadership ability
• Experience managing union staff members.