The shifts will rotate anywhere from 6am -7pm Monday through Friday.
The Fulfillment Technician position exists to assist the pharmacists in the activities associated with fulfillment of prescription orders.
The technician will assist the pharmacists in day to day activities of picking, labeling, packing, and shipping orders.
This position will collaborate with the team leads and department managers to meet the delivery expectations of patients.
•Assist pharmacist in the fulfillment of orders by completing the duties of picking, labeling, packing, and shipping of orders.
• Identify and collaborate with Pharmacy Solutions Inventory Planner to manage inventory of medications and commodities.
• Assist in restocking commodities used during Pick, Pack and Ship activities.
• Meet performance standards in alignment with predefined metrics and KPIs.
• Identify and recommend process/system improvements that increase efficiency and productivity of fulfillment operations and communication of ideas with supervisors, team leads and managers.
• Maintain current licensure and CE requirements, as necessary. Promote the Client Way and influence positive culture.
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Individuals must meet applicable Pharmacy Technician Licensure and Certification requirements no later than first day of employment.
• Transferable skills are welcome as long as they have a good work ethic, solid work history and are self-motivated and really interested in an opportunity with Client
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task and operate under general supervision.
• Flexible work schedule, ability to work between the hours of 7am to 7pm.
• Role requires standing for prolonged period and moderate lifting activities.