All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Shift Timings: Monday to Friday 8 to 5
Skills Required for the Position: Computer knowledge, data entry, 10-key, customer service
Typing: 35-40WPM and 2-3 years experience with all Microsoft Office suites i.e. Excel, word, Power point, etc.
• A/R collection beginner level of knowledge of IBMi
• Attends work on a regular and predictable basis
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Obtain payer requirements for timely adjudication of claims
• File claims with appropriate documentation attached
• Pursue, maintain, and communicate pay or coverage/guideline changes/updates
• Process all incoming and outgoing correspondence as assigned
• Verify, adjust, and update Accounts Receivable (A/R) according to correspondence received from the insurance company
• Help facilitate interoffice communication on error and denial trends
• Initiate the review/appeals process on disputed claims
• Research credit balances and initiate refunds as required
• Document all activity in the customer’s computer account
• Answer Accounts Receivable phone inquiries
• Work assigned RBCO reports
• Available to assist other PACs with questions or collection needs
• Acts as a liaison between staff and management
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Knowledge of telephone etiquette and adequate oral and written communication skills
• Shows effective multi-tasking skills
• Positive and cooperative attitude in working and communicating with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Knowledge of the medical field preferred
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
• Has at least 3 yrs. and/or knowledge equivalent experience
• Past performance shows solid evidence of insurance qualifications and guidelines
• While performing the duties for this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk to hear.
• The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand.
• The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.