All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $15/hr – $18/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
• Support the sell off a variety of systems for the Navy customer.
• Coat surfaces of parts, assemblies, and finished products with protective paint using spray gun or other applicators.
• General assembly experience and familiarity with basic hand tools such as screwdrivers, torque wrenches, etc.
• Ability to read, comprehend, and follow blueprints, work instructions, and technical specifications
• Must have basic ability to operate computer
• Disciplined, quality-focused, schedule-driven, and focused on fulfilling customer expectations
• Communicate with a variety of stakeholders including the customer, peers, and management
• Buy into 6S (sort, straighten, shine, standardize, safety, sustain) and other operations excellence initiatives
• Consistent and reliable
• Communicate effectively (written and verbal)
• Able to lift and move heavy objects (up to 50 lbs.)
• Detail oriented