All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
• We have a need for another Oracle DBA resource with minimum 5-7 years’ experience supporting oracle databases on Engineered Systems.
• This individual should have strong Linux and Exadata skills, good with Goldengate, and excellent communication skills.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Overall 8+ years of experience in managing databases and high-volume enterprise systems.
• At least 5+ years of extensive experience managing Oracle databases on Linux and Solaris platforms.
• At least 3 – 5+ years of extensive experience managing Oracle databases on Exadata and Supercluster Engineered Systems.
• Well versed with Relational and Oracle database concepts.
• Must have experience with working in mid to large size production environment across multiple Datacenters.
• Experience in working and coordinating with Business Teams, Application Teams, Oracle Support etc.
• Experience in working with development and other support teams to participate in release and change management processes to implement new features/functions as well apply mandatory patches or upgrades.
• Ability to effectively share technical information, communicate technical issues and solutions to all levels of business.
• Experience with taking a Backup and restore DB data to secure the system in the event of failure.
• Knowledge on public clouds and services offerings like GCP, Azure etc.
• Implement proactive monitoring of all databases and provide recommendations.
• Knowledge of Oracle best practices & Oracle data modeling.
• Experience with Monitoring Performance using Oracle OEM or other similar monitoring tools.
• Experience in writing Unix/Linux bash scripts.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and identify primary and secondary objectives, prioritize time, and communicate timeline to team members.
• Ability and desire to take product/project ownership.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs.