The Onboarding Specialist is an individual contributor working on the development, maintenance support and enhancement of BTS on-boarding, workspaces, business applications and at times providing specialized technical or business knowledge to Information Technology projects.
- Performs work using existing standards, methodologies & processes and understands other systems/business processes relationship to each other.
- Serves as primary representative for BTS New Hires Onboarding Process
- Develops and maintains supportive, productive, and effective relationships with BTS organization to gather knowledge of BTO Onboarding Process (Holistic View).
- Consults with business functional areas to develop understanding of the varied and complex business needs supported by the system(s) [BluPrint, Active Directory, Pathway, and ServiceNow] and determine how changing business needs will affect the system(s).
- Understands the role of the system in the big picture and provides ideas and recommendations regarding the evolution of the system(s) [BluPrint, Active Directory, Pathway, and ServiceNow].
- Responds to questions and influence users regarding current and potential system inputs, processes, and outputs. Conduct research and analysis into evolutions of the systems supporting business processes.
- Develop detailed New Hire requirements, system documentation, workflow procedures, and data modeling. Negotiate plans, time frames and trade-offs while ensuring client understands the results of the project.
- Reviews and routes requested system errors.
- Partners with appropriate support personnel related to Onboarding and Facilities
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Produces requirements timelines, and graphics using advanced functions of a personal computer, as needed. Creates presentations and reports from existing data.