- Responsible for the overall reliability and operations of High Speed Internet Access (HSIA) network and other advanced communication technologies.
- Performs fault, lifecycle, & change management to deliver platform technical support on a 24X7 basis to include triage, investigation and remediation of acute and chronic issues that span multiple platforms and technological environments.
- Must understand the End- to-End service to support underlying technologies.
- This position could be scheduled as a 4×10 or 5×8 work schedule.
Roles & Responsibilities to include:
- Responsible for supporting our HSIA network access infrastructure.
- This infrastructure will support our expanding fiber-based footprint for both in region and out of region expansion, using alarm and ticket systems, individual designed customized scripts, customer notification, following established business processes, and Business Partner escalations.
- Responsible for deploying new fiber-based network elements as well as configuring them.
- Responsibilities include providing real time in-depth analysis and real time trouble resolution of incidents associated with HSIA network elements, and associated Operations Support Systems.