Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the management of the interoperability between Cisco and Layer 3 Platform, through the use of alarm and ticket systems, individual designed customized scripts, customer notification, and Business Partner escalations.
• Responsible for deploying new routers, switches, and trunk capacity as well as configuring them.
• Responsibilities include providing real time in-depth analysis and real time trouble resolution of incidents associated with the CISCO, and associated Operations Support Systems, and Data Communications Network Technology platforms.
Top 5 Skills Needed:
• Project based work in a team environment
• Cisco CCNA certification
• ISIS Networking
• Cloud computing / Whitebox Google and FB
• Ethernet/L3 Troubleshooting