: aerospace, assembly, FAA, FEA, FEM, Finite Element Analysis, Finite Element Models, ground-based, Mechanical Engineer, metallic, MSC, Nastran, non-linear, NX CAE, Patran, shipboard, space radar
• This position includes performing structural analysis on aerospace, shipboard, ground based, and space radar systems and structures.
• The tasks will encompass loads development, stress analysis (static and fatigue), and vibration analysis of metallic and composite structures.
• Experience performing classical structural analysis and finite element analysis of complex problems is essential.
• Both written and verbal communication skills are important for clear presentation of results through reports and presentations.
• Candidate must be able to collaborate in a team environment, prioritize and organize tasks to support program milestones, and prioritize multiple program responsibilities to accomplish them simultaneously.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Civil Engineering.
• Typical minimum structural analysis experience / education: 14 Years with BS; 12 Years with Masters
• Classical structural and finite element analysis including static, non-linear, modal, and vibration analysis.
• Awareness for cost reduction and structural efficiency.
• Software experience: Finite Element Analysis (FEA) using MSC Patran/Nastran or NX CAE/Nastran, and Microsoft Office applications
• Develop Finite Element Models (FEM) at the detail and assembly levels.
• Comfort with presentation to internal and external customers.
• Advanced degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Civil Engineering or a related field.
• Experience with structural test applications.
• Experience with DOD and/or FAA program structural load environmental requirements
: 2 to 8
: Anil Kumar
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.