All-In-One Scriptless Test Automation Solution!
Pay Rate: $12.09/hr – $25/hr, the pay rate may differ depending on your skills, education, experience, and other qualifications.
• Medical Insurance in compliance with the ACA
• Sick leave in compliance with applicable state, federal, and local laws
Familiarity with Aerospace products and processes
Familiarity with Composites
Familiarity with shop tools (Scale, razor blades, scissors, wrench, ratchet)
Ability to read and interpret drawings and standard operating procedures
• This position will be for a Shop hand that supports production operations by performing high temperature Carbon composite fabrication and processing.
• Monitors and operates high temp coating reactors, densification furnaces, and ovens.
• May be required to ensure coatings reactors, and densification furnaces are correct functioning and identify any discrepancies.
• Processes different Aerospace Carbon material products through various methods of Ceramic Matrix Composite processes.